Lifestyle and Fashion is one of the fastest evolving sectors in India. Indian fashion and lifestyle market is set to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of 12% over the next years to reach Rs. 3,94,000 crore from the currently estimated Rs. 2,21,000 which is evolving at a fast rate. The fashion and lifestyle segment is witnessing a paradigm shift with women’s apparel expected to match men’s apparel at par I terms of 37% market share each in 2016.
In the Lifestyle and Fashion Industry, trends changes as fast as they come. This is one of the most demanding sectors wherein all the PR consultants in Delhi strive to reach the acme. Visual merchandising, advertising, public relation strategies, graphic designing and fashion & lifestyle creative writing are the different forms of tools that are required in Fashion and Lifestyle industry. Through these tools fashion and lifestyle industry reaches out to its potential consumers.
Today the market place is flooded with several e-commerce options for the shoppers to buy these lifestyle and fashion trending products. There are a large and enormous number of products and services are being offered for the customers on these e-commerce websites and apps. In the last few years, the growth of e-commerce industry in India has been phenomenal as more of fashion and lifestyle brands have started discovering the benefits of using this platform. This trend has created an enough scope for online business in the future. There are many lifestyle PR agencies in Delhi which are more involved in the PR of these lifestyle and fashion brands. Not every brand can spend its capital on the TV ads or on the big hoardings. For such companies Digital PR is boon for them. Unlike tradition PR, digital marketing is more convenient way for the small budget companies to invest on the publicity of their brands. As more people are active on the internet today. This has also increased the value of the digital marketing. From small budget companies to huge budget companies are investing their capital in digital marketing.
Digital marketing is considered to be the future of the PR. It is an umbrella term for all online marketing efforts. Another key component of digital PR is mobile marketing. In fact, mobile usage as whole accounts of 60% of time spent consuming digital media, while desktop based digital media consumption makes up the remaining 40%. This means that it’s very essential for the fashion and lifestyle brands to optimize the digital ads, web pages, social media and other digital assets for mobile and computer devices.